11th Annual Martinis For Moffitt
MARTINIS FOR MOFFITT is our flagship event that supports Moffitt Cancer Center’s critical cancer research programs. It is one of the best fundraising events in the Tampa Bay Area, providing a unique blend of entertainment and networking, while raising money to fight a devastating disease. Please join us at the event and in the fight for a cure!
Attendees will get an opportunity to relax while enjoying martinis, food, networking, live music, along with a raffle and silent auction. We anticipate an attendance of approximately 1,000+ guests.
Since its inception, the Bay Area Advisors have raised more than $800,000 through the tireless efforts of its membership and the support of Moffitt Cancer Center, hundreds of donors, volunteers and businesses.
In 2015, the Bay Area Advisors donated $210,000 to the Advanced Prostate Cancer Collaboration initiative at Moffitt Cancer Center.
In addition to APCC, in The Bay Area Advisors have chosen to add Moffitt’s Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Program as a beneficiary of the 2016 Martinis for Moffitt event. The Adolescent and Young Adult Program (AYA) addresses the unique concerns and emotional needs of young adults with cancer. The program is committed to providing ages 15 to 39 with specialized medical and psychosocial clinical care.
The AYA Program exists to help young adult patients and their families:
- Manage the emotional toll of their cancer.
- Receive access to cutting-edge clinical trials and state-of-the-art care.
- Understand and discuss the importance of family planning.
- Connect with others who are also facing cancer and coping with similar issues.
Ticket Sales Here for the 2016 event. Get your early bird tickets now!
2016 Event Details
Event Date - August 6, 2016 7:00 PM
Early Bird Ticket (Before July 1st 2016) - $100.00 ($104.49 w/service fee)
General $145.00 ($151.07 w/service fee)
VIP Table Tickets (VIP Table Area with 4 seats and bottle service) - $250.00/seat ($259.74 per seat w/service fee)
Benefiting: Advanced Prostate Cancer Collaboration
FACTS ABOUT MOFFITT CANCER CENTER
- A major economic engine that employs over 4,000 people across four corporate entities.
- Generates more than $1.7 billion per year in total economic output.
- Ranked on the US News and World Report’s “Best Hospitals” list of top cancer centers for 12 consecutive years.
- One of the largest blood and marrow transplant programs in the Southeastern United States.
- A partner in an affiliate network composed of 15 hospitals and more than 400 oncology-focused physicians.